Brolga Live @ is a series of free, family-friendly, live outdoor concerts that will be popping up all over the Fraser Coast!
Saturday 10 October, 4-7pm
Featuring Forbidden Road with special guest Derek F. Smith
Join us at the Glenwood Community Hall for an evening of Australian Country music with Forbidden Road, supported by special guest Derek F. Smith.
Presented by the Brolga Theatre in partnership with the Glenwood Progress Association.
Grab your picnic basket, rugs or campchairs, and head on down for three hours of local talent.
Please note: this is an alcohol free event
This is a COVIDSafe Event.
Entry is free but pre-registration is required and spaces are limited.
Practice social distancing.
Stay home if you are unwell.
Enjoy a free family friendly concert. Bring along your picnic and chairs and listen to Forbidden Road and special guest Derek F Smith.
About this Event
As capacity is limited, if you decide that you are unable to attend, please contact Brolga Box Office on 07 4122 6060 so your place can be offered to others.
Tickets are required to be scanned upon entry. Please ensure you allow time prior the start of the event to have your tickets scanned to prevent crowding.
To help to stop the spread of COVID-19 and stay healthy:
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell with a cough, sore throat, and shortness of breath or a fever.
- Maintain a social distance of 1.5m at all times.
- If you become unwell during the event, please advise a COVID Safe Ambassador
- Please adhere to the maximum customer capacity limit signs at all times.
- Use hand sanitiser before entering the venue.
- Please use contact-less payment (not cash) where possible.
- Please complete the contract tracing register on arrival - excluding ticket holders.
- Follow any instructions given by our team members