The quality and breadth of our facilities make it one of the most exciting and versatile venues of its kind in Australia! The purpose-designed 105-hectare Reserve is divided into two major areas: the first accommodates the exhibition halls, stadiums, arenas, camping sites and other buildings; the second is the bush area for cross-country, trail riding and outdoor recreation.
- Fully-equipped covered arena
- Several major exhibition halls
- 100’s of powered camping sites
- Grandstand stadium and outdoor arenas
- Cross-country courses
- Numerous fully serviced display & activity areas.
Infrastructure is of the highest standard:
- Sealed road network
- Excellent lighting and parking
- Under-cover facilities and numerous outdoor arenas
- Sale-yards, sheds, and excellent yards and stables
- Canteens, bars and halls
- Powered drive-through sites, extensive toilet facilities and amenities.
Click here for venue fees and charges.