Maryborough Open House relies on volunteers to assist in the facilitation of visits by the general public to buildings and homes across the city. If you have pride in your city and want to make a difference, register your interest to be a volunteer in 2020.
What are the benefits?
- The opportunity to meet others who share your interest in architecture, design and history.
- Meet and greet visitors
- Work with site owners and managers to ensure that visitors are welcomed and follow any necessary building requirements.
- Count visitor numbers using a clicker
- Direct and manage queues
What is the commitment?
- Work one volunteer shift (approx 3.5 hours) on Open House Saturday.
- Either the morning shift 9.45am -1pm or the afternoon shift from 12.45pm to 4pm. (This provides an opportunity for you to enjoy access to buildings before or after your shift so you don't miss out)
- Attend one of our required training sessions before Maryborough Open House & to pick up your volunteer lanyard pass and information pack.
Please download and complete the registration form and email to [email protected] or
post to PO Box 1943, Hervey Bay QLD 4655.
07 4123 7221