Maryborough Open House relies on volunteers to assist in the facilitation of visits by the general public to 22 buildings/homes across the city. If you have pride in your city and want to make a difference, register your interest to be a volunteer in 2018.
What are the benefits?
- The opportunity to meet others who share your interest in architecture, design and history.
- An invitation to the Thankyou party for the Maryborough Open House volunteers.
- Meet and greet visitors
- Work with site owners and managers to ensure that visitors are welcomed and follow any necessary building requirements.
- Selling programs at selected sites
- Count visitor numbers using a clicker
- Direct and manage queues
What is the commitment?
- Work one volunteer shift (approx 3.5 hours) on Open House Saturday.
- Either the morning shift 9.45am -1pm or the afternoon shift from 12.45pm to 4pm. (This provides an opportunity for you to enjoy access to buildings before or after your shift so you don't miss out)
- Attend one of our required training sessions before Maryborough Open House & to pick up your volunteer lanyard pass and information pack.
Please download and complete the registration form and email to [email protected] or
post to PO Box 1943, Hervey Bay QLD 4655.
07 4190 5722