Don't miss experiences…
- Visiting Wook-Koo Park–where you will find life-sized statues of settlers, farm animals, native animals and a giant wooden carving of Wook-Koo, who according to Aboriginal legend was the area's first inhabitant.
- Stopping at the historic Yengarie Hall for a game of tennis or a BBQ and letting the kids play on the playground.
- Discovering more about the trials and tribulations of Queensland's early pioneers at the impressive Brooweena Museum.
- Experiencing non-stop thrills and the fantastic atmosphere of the annual Teebar Rodeo.
- Taking a scenic drive up Mt Doongul for amazing views across national park to Fraser Island.
- Bushwalking or picnicking at Mt Walsh and the surrounding National Park, with its rugged bushland and spectacular exposed granite out-crops and cliffs.
Click here to follow our Woocoo West Discovery Trail.