Come join us on the lawn at the Brolga Riverstage for an evening of live music from Aspy Jones and his band.
Brolga Theatre Riverstage
Brolga Live @ Riverstage kicks your weekend into gear with a Friday evening of fine tunes, friends and cold drinks on the bank of the Mary with the Aspy Jones Band.
Grab your picnic basket, rugs or campchairs, and head on down for three hours of local talent.
- BYO Picnic and chairs. There will be a bar on site
- Please note: No BYO Alcohol permitted
- Please no dogs (except genuine assistance dogs).
With the further easing of COVID restrictions pre-registering is no longer required. Just check-in on arrival. To make entry faster you can download the Check In Qld App before you arrive. If you do not have a compatible smart device, our ambassadors will be on hand to check you in.
About Aspy Jones
Aspy Jones is a young artist that you will definitely want to get to know. While his songs reflect a quirky sense of humour, a keen eye for life and an ear for song writing, they are also real, authentic and honest. They’re written from his unique perspective on life and the difficulties he’s faced as he’s learnt to live with autism and anxiety. Aspy has a unique sound inspired by his love of roots and pop music.
A Live Music Australia event – An Australian Government Initiative.
Presented by the Brolga Theatre. A joint initiative of Community Development & Cultural Services.
- Entry is free but check in upon arrival is required.
- Contact tracing details of all persons attending (for children enter parents name) are required.
This is a COVIDSafe Event. To help to stop the spread of COVID-19 and stay healthy:
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell with a cough, sore throat, and shortness of breath or a fever.
- Maintain a social distance of 1.5m at all times.
- If you become unwell during the event, please advise a COVID Safe Ambassador
- Please adhere to the maximum customer capacity limit signs at all times.
- Use hand sanitiser before entering the venue.
- Follow any instructions given by our team members