The foundry was established by English immigrant William Stevenson in 1908 and operated in Maryborough until 1968. It produced the popular Croydon fuel stoves and boiler stands along with agricultural, mining and timber milling machinery and equipment for Queensland's sugar mills.
The complex also houses Bottlebrush Crafts whose members paint china, make bobbin lace, pottery, cloth dolls, scrapbook and spin and weave. Crafts are on sale.
- Free entry