Experienced printmakers are at Gatakers Creative Space Print Studio Wednesday and Saturday from 10am to 2pm.
Have a chat or oberserve.
Workshops are held regulary for those wanting to try their hand at printmaking.
- Relief printing - linocut, wood engraving and woodcut
- Intaglio printmaking - etching, drypoint and collograph
- 2 Intaglio Presses (Etching Presses)
- 1 large Albion Relief Press.
- A large inking bench.
- 2 clean drawing tables.
- 2 outdoor tables for etching solution, sugar lift and hard and soft ground application as well as solution containers.
- Tools for preparing plate edges.
- Bench hooks for cutting relief prints.
- Lino cutting tools.
- A variety of useful small brushes and tools for use.
Closed in shoes preferred.
Gatakers Print Studio has organised workshops from time to time with experienced tutors.
See What's on for upcoming workshops.
For group booking enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 07 4190 5818.
The Creative Space is open:
9.30am to 3.30pm Tuesday to Friday
9.30am to 2.00pm Weekends including public holidays