Brontë’s gothic tale of a spirited orphan in search of love, family and a sense of belonging, blazes the country in 2022.
Witness one of the most iconic pieces of English literature retold in a faithful yet fiercely original new stage adaptation from the nationally-renowned shake & stir theatre co (Animal Farm, Dracula).
Following a childhood spent suffering at the hands of her cruel Aunt, Jane finds employment at Thornfield Hall – the impressive yet mysterious home of Edward Rochester. As Jane and Rochester become inexplicably drawn to each other, the dark secrets locked within the walls of Thornfield start to unravel forcing Jane on a heart-wrenching journey toward truth and freedom.
This stunning new production, featuring original music, written and by multi ARIA Award winner Sarah McLeod, will set a fire blazing in your soul.
Jane Eyre contains adult themes, simulated violence and supernatural elements and will feature strobe, loud music and fire/smoke/haze effects.
- For patrons with mobility difficulties and Companion Card holders please call our Box Office on 07 4122 6060 Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm to enquire or make your booking.
- For the safety of yourself and others the full name is required for each ticket holder at time of purchase. If purchasing your tickets at the door, please arrive early to provide this information. For more information visit our COVID-19 Update page.
- In line with current directions from the Queensland Government from 1 May 2021 all patrons must now use the Check In QLD app when entering the venue. To make entry faster you can download the Check In QLD app and complete your details before your arrival. If you do not have a compatible smart device, our ambassadors will be on hand to check you in. You can find out more information about the Check in QLD app by clicking here. Note that all members of your party are required to check in with the Check In QLD app event though we recorded your contact details with your booking for this performance.
- When attending these events, you are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when you are not sitting in your allocated seat and it is not possible to physically distance. This could include entering or exiting the venue, leaving your seat to go to the bathroom or purchasing food or drinks.
- Terms and conditions of sale have recently changed, please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions, available on our website, prior to purchasing your tickets.