Artists, Creative individuals and Community groups are invited to design and exhibit their creations in a special Creative Christmas Trees exhibition to celebrate the festive season.
- Registrations for Christmas Trees close on Wednesday 15 November.
- Trees must be able to stand independently, firmly and safely.
- No limitations on media used however materials must be safe for public display. Paintings, Prints, Sculptures, Mixed Media, Jewellery, Projection.
- Trees must be no taller than 1.5 metre.
- Trees must be delivered to Gatakers Artspace 311 Kent Street between 10am and 4.00pm from Monday 27- Thursday 30 November unless other arrangements have been made.
- The exhibition will be officially opened on Saturday 2 December from 3pm, the display will continue until Thursday 21 December.
- Care will be taken of the trees but no liability will be accepted for damage or loss of entries.
- Collection of works week beginning Tuesday 2 Jan 2018, any work not collected after 12 January will be disposed of unless other arrangements have been made.
- Artworks may be for sale, 25% gallery commission.
- Everyone is invited to register, designs are only limited by your imagination.
For more information or to register please contact Trevor at Gatakers Artspace on 4190 5723 or email